The Best Wedding Planning Notebook: Features That You Should Consider
👰🏻 Keeping track of your wedding preparations can be stressful. You would certainly dedicate a significant amount of time to planning just to ensure that everything is in order. A Wedding Notebook Planner will assist engaged couples in developing a well-organized schedule and keeping you on track! Once you have a wedding planning notebook, you will understand how valuable it is! So stick with me and see what features you should look for in the best wedding planning notebook. 👰🏻
Those brides-to-be who keep their wedding planning under control are lucky. The most important aspect of wedding planning is knowing how to stick to a budget. Our wedding planning notebook has everything you'll need! It is primarily for couples who are unsure where to begin their planning and are overwhelmed by it all!
The Features of the Best Wedding Planning Notebook That You Should Look For
- Brainstorming Ideas for Initial Planning
- 12 Months Checklist and Notes
- Expenses Tracker/ Budget Tracker
- Mood Board
- Guest List
- Contact List
Allow me to explain how this wedding planner notebook and its features will help you plan your wedding. 🎊
Brainstorming Ideas for Initial Planning
When planning a wedding, the first thing you should do is brainstorm. Engaged couples are required to participate and develop an idea for how they want their wedding to look. A brainstorming session would encourage you and your partner to think outside the box and share your ideas, no matter how crazy they may seem. Here are some suggestions for how to get started with your planning and brainstorming.
Figure out what you want to happen. What exactly is your "goal"?
This is the issue you'll be attempting to resolve. Do you want to have a small wedding? What about a night of bonding with your friends? Determine your ultimate "goal feeling" and direct everything you do towards it.
Make a list of your priorities to help you achieve your goal.
Choose which elements of the wedding will support your ultimate goal feeling once you've figured out what it is. If you only want an intimate wedding, for example, the venue, size, and scope may be a top priority.
Find the areas where you and your partner have similar interests.
It's time to take your priorities to your partner and compare notes now that they're in order. Hopefully, you and your partner have already done some high-end dreaming, so you shouldn't be on opposite ends of the spectrum. If this is the case, you may need to go back to point one.
There isn't such a thing as a "bad suggestion.”
This is where you'll put your traditional brainstorming technique to use. You can now get creative with out-of-the-box ideas once you've mastered the fundamentals. Start brainstorming activities, venues, and themes as a team, with no idea being off the table.
Narrow down all of your ideas.
It's time to start narrowing down your options now that you've compiled a long list of goal-supporting ideas. ) and remove everything else. Finally, you'll need to be realistic about what you can achieve.
Share your thoughts if necessary!
Feel free to share your newly determined plans with anyone who is helping to foot the bill or wants to be involved in your planning. If not, you are free to keep it to yourself and plan in peace.
12 Months Checklist and Notes
The wedding checklist is essentially a 12-month engagement timeline. Because every wedding is different, not every wedding planning is applicable for this one. That is to say, some weddings were planned for four months or even one month! Our Wedding Checklist has all of the details you'll need, which I'm sure engaged couples will appreciate! This is included in our wedding planning notebook, but if you're still unsure, we have a free Wedding checklist that you can sign up for! If you want everything to go smoothly, you should definitely need this wedding planning notebook! It has all of the features you require! Trust me, it will be your must-have and most handy tool along with your wedding planning journey. You can also read more here about the Wedding Checklist and Timeline.
Expenses Tracker/ Budget Tracker
In any case, the most important thing is to have a budget! Everything will be impossible if you do not have a budget in place to cover all of the costs associated with the event. Depending on the "goal outcome" that couples are planning, a wedding would be extremely expensive. A budget tracker will keep track of all of your expenses daily, allowing you to keep track of costs and see how much you're spending. The procedure will assist you in becoming more financially aware, particularly when it comes to wedding planning. We included this in our Wedding Planning Notebook because it is the most important. Assuring that all expenses will be tracked and recorded in our notebook.
Here are some wedding details that require a budget allocation:
- Catering and Location
- Photographing and filming
- Wedding Gowns and Makeup
- Favors and Presents
A mood board for a wedding serves many purposes. Let's begin by organizing your wedding ideas. The mood board will be your go-to resource for staying true to your wedding theme's style. The mood board contains all of the ideas for visual reference. It would also make it easier for couples to comprehend all of the concepts! A wedding mood board will provide you with additional ideas before you begin the actual design process. You can easily cut them out of a magazine and compare everything you and your partner want to accomplish.
It's the easiest way to gather all ideas, make them visualize, and have them on the go all the time to discuss with anyone involved. No matter whether you're with a hired professional or a family member, it's just a piece of cake to keep everyone on the same page. And most importantly, we've got you covered with this handy feature in our wedding planning notebook.
Inviting your guest could be overwhelming if you don't have the right guest list. The question is how to keep this quest list in the right size that fits your requirement and avoid disappointing your important guests. How this could be done without creating a tense situation. With our Wedding Planner Notebook, you'll be able to do so. The final guest list decision will be written in the notebook.
Here Are Some People That you can Cut Now to Your Wedding Guest List
- Don't feel obligated to invite relatives to your wedding if you haven't met or spoken with them. Make a list of the people you want to be present with at your wedding. Remember that this isn't a family reunion, and you don't have to feel bad about not inviting certain people.
- Invite those friends who played a significant role in both couples' lives. You can't invite all of your friends, especially if you haven't spoken with them in a long time! On your wedding day, you don't need to rekindle the friendship.
- On your wedding day, you are not obligated to invite your coworkers! One thing you could do is host a happy hour at your workplace. Just invite those special people to your workplace.
- An invitation from a long time ago. Just because they invited you to their wedding does not imply that you must also invite them! If you're still friends with them, this is a viable option. However, if you haven't communicated with them in a while, there's no need to include them on the list.
- Neighbors who live next door to you. If you are too close to your neighbor and talk to them regularly, this will be taken into account. However, don't feel obligated if you don't want to. You can explain to them that it will be a small wedding and they will understand.
- Family and friends' children. Make certain that your wedding is only for adults. You'll be able to reduce the number of guests this way. Make a strict protocol out of it. You can also include the details on your wedding invitation.
- Relatives or Friends of your parents. When you reduce the number of invitations, this is a common problem. Both parties should be sure to draw a line, especially if you've never met these people before. Both couples can explain to their respective families that they want a small wedding with people who have a significant impact on their lives. This would also be dependent on the family's relationship. So, all you have to do now is communicate with your parents.
As you plan your wedding, you will come across a variety of vendors who can assist you in achieving your goal on your wedding day. In our Wedding Planner Notebook, we have a Contact list to ensure that all of your contact information is organized. Here are some important vendors whose contact information you should obtain because they will play an important role on your wedding day!
- Your Cake Baker
- Reception Venue
- Ceremony Venue
- Wedding Planner (if you have hired one!)
Our Wedding Planner Notebook also includes a journal where you can jot down important wedding details. It can be used to document your experiences as a married couple and as you start a family. This is an important notebook for you to keep because it will show you how you prepared for the wedding and handled everything. This is an excellent keepsake for any couple who wishes to commemorate their special day!
To summarize everything, here's a quick rundown of why having a wedding planning notebook is beneficial. If you don't have enough money to hire a wedding planner/coordinator on your wedding day, trust me, you won't need one with our wedding planning notebook. All you have to do now is keep track of the wedding details, and this planning notebook will solve all of your wedding woes.
- Use the notebook to keep track of your bridesmaids' and other delegates' responsibilities.
- Keep a list of important phone numbers and addresses.
- Communicate your wedding vision to your vendors using the statements you've written in the notebook (it doesn't hurt to make copies of your vision description and hand them out to your vendors).
- Compare different vendors of the same product to select the best vendor (florist, caterer, etc.) for you.
- Cut out pictures from magazines that represent the effect you want your flowers or dress to have.
- Depending on the type of notebook you choose, you can use it to file incoming information like vendor contracts.
Why Should You Purchase Our Wedding Planning Notebook?
- I understand you're on the fence undecided about which wedding planning notebook to buy. But what makes ours more efficient is that we already have blog posts dedicated to each feature of our wedding Planning Notebook, which will serve as a guide and provide you with ideas and tips as you plan your wedding.
- You will keep our wedding planning notebook as a keepsake. For you, this isn't just another notebook. You'll eventually reflect on how you and your partner handled wedding planning and how you and your partner were able to achieve the wedding of your dreams. After the ceremony, you can use your wedding notebook planner as a diary to record the important events of your marriage.
- In comparison to the others, our Wedding Planning Notebook only weighs 6.4 ounces, making it lightweight and portable. This feature should be considered because, as a soon-to-be bride and groom, you will be able to carry it with you whenever you meet with your chosen wedding vendor. It's small enough to fit in your purse or bag!
- Our wedding planner notebook will concentrate only on your wedding's main ideas and thoughts. Unlike other notebooks, this one does not include plenty of general guides that are useless to the bride and groom.
- Our wedding planning notebook is simply a planner that is more convenient to carry because it is small and allows you to find all of your notes in one place.
Still, have doubts? You can sign up for a Free Wedding Checklist on our website! This will assist you in the planning process and won't leave you confused on what to do!
Is it time for the wedding planner in you to shine? Before you begin, make sure you have good organizational skills. You'll be determined to do everything yourself as you plan your wedding. Of course, the main reason is that you want to save as much money as possible. The first tool you should consider is a good wedding planning notebook. You will never be confused about where to begin once you have one! Make every moment of planning count for you and your soon-to-be spouse. With that, I hope I've provided you with all of the information you require. I know I keep saying it but trust me when I say that a Wedding Planning Notebook is an answer to all of your wedding planning woes. Best wishes to you both!