Wedding Picture Frame Favors: A Timeless Remembrance on Your Big Day!
💒 Your wedding day is one of the most important events in your life that occurs only once in a lifetime. That is why you must hire a photographer for your wedding day! These photographs will serve as a lasting memory, which is why they should be taken at your wedding. Every couple has spent a significant amount of time planning their wedding. What can you do to make your wedding day memorable? Wedding Picture Frame Favors are a great way to leave a lasting impression on your guests. You are probably looking for something elegant and simple, yet not too expensive. You do not want edible favors or something that will be gone in a month. You want to say thank you to those who attend with a favor that will become a memento of your wedding. 💒
The Benefits of a Wedding Picture Frame as a Favor
- It is one of the most popular wedding favors or for any special occasion.
- A picture frame favor is useful because it serves two purposes.
- It can be used as a cardholder and a wedding souvenir after the ceremony as well as a mini frame on the guest table.
- It's always nice to be given a picture frame as a gift.
- Depending on the theme of your wedding, there are numerous variations to choose from.
- You can purchase it in bulk and save money!
- Your names, wedding date, and a brief message from the couple can all be included in a Wedding Picture Frame favor.
- A Wedding Picture Frame Favor is a unique and practical gift for wedding guests.
Wedding Picture Frame Favors
They also come in a wide assortment of styles and colors. The most elegant wedding frames favors are silver in color. They may be silver-colored metal, chrome, silver plate, or sterling silver. The silver resin is an inexpensive way to have elegant silver wedding frame favors without the cost. Even pewter has enough of a silver-tone to be elegant. Whatever the metal, elegant silver wedding frame favors are fitting most brides' budgets.
Wedding frame favors are a lovely way to greet your guests and may be used on tables to hold a small photo of the bride and groom or a place card that will guide guests to their seats.
- Styles. You will find a wedding frame favor to go with almost any wedding theme. Even limiting your choices to those available in silver, silver color or pewter leaves a wealth of choices. Most will hold a 2.5 x 2.5 or larger photo or card. Blank place cards are usually included.
- Cost. Silver wedding frame favors come in a wide range of prices, dependent on the material used. Pure silver and sterling silver are at the top of the price range, followed by silverplate and chrome. The silver resin is at the low end. Prices per frame can range from about $1 to $7 or more. Many elegant silver wedding frame favors are available in the mid-range. To give each guest a beautiful silver-plate frame with glass insert and black velvet backing, you will want to budget about $2.50 each. Optional costs include engraving and gift wrapping.
Traditional Silver Wedding Frame Favors
If your theme is a traditional romantic or nostalgic theme, you can find wedding frame favors such as the following six.
- Simple square or rectangular wedding frame favors in silver. The simplicity of a plain silver frame is often engraved with the bride and grooms names and the wedding date.
- Heart wedding frame favors may have 3 or more hearts in relief, setting off the photo or place card and conveying a silent message of love.
- Rectangular wedding frames favor sized 3 x 4 hold a 2 x 3 photo or card. These frames come in a variety of silver designs. On one end of the choices are wedding frame favors bordered with nostalgic flowers, hearts, or scrolls. At the other end are silver frames with sleek bamboo lines or the appearance of twisted silver ribbon, etc.
- Cinderella style wedding frame favors feature a silver pumpkin coach pulled by sleek silver horses. Others make a frame of the entire coach, with your photos looking out from the coach.
- Love and Marriage silver wedding frame favors have a silver love horse pulling the marriage carriage frame.
- Some silver wedding frame favors are shaped like double wedding bells or twin hearts, highlighted by an oval photo opening.
Non-traditional Silver Wedding Frame Favors
Non-traditional silver wedding frame favors fit weddings that carry a less traditional theme. Similar in size and shape to the above wedding frame favors, the non-traditional themes are represented by these examples.
- Your western wedding theme can be expressed with western wedding frame favors. Rectangular frames often feature cowboy boots, cowboy hats, horseshoes, and lariats.
- For a beach or nautical theme, you might choose silver wedding frame favors with a lighthouse in relief or seashells at one corner.
- A garden theme can be enhanced by wedding frame favors with a twined border of calla lilies and leaves.
- If you plan a medieval wedding, you can purchase silver wedding frame favors centered in a turreted castle, a knight in shining armor at one corner.
- An Irish themed wedding might use wedding frame favors bearing an Irish shamrock or claddagh.
Related Read: Wedding Favors Guide - Unique & Personalized Wedding Gifts for Guests
Here Are Some Wedding Picture Frame Favors That You Might Want To Consider:
Always keep in mind that wedding favors don't have to be extravagant or expensive. Simple wedding favors that add value and memories to your special day will be appreciated by your guests. Wedding Picture Frame Favors can also be purchased in bulk, saving you money! Also, keep in mind that you can personalize your picture frame favor to make it even more unique.