Best Stress Relief Gifts For Employees: Keep Them Motivated!
🧑💼 Everyone experiences stress, but it is especially prevalent at work. Not all stressful experiences are bad, but even 'good' stress can become exhausting if it occurs frequently. Prolonged exposure to stressful situations can be harmful to our health, which is why it is critical to find ways to relax, unwind, and reduce stress. 👩💻
This is mostly experienced by employees, and as a boss, you want to ensure that your employees can relax to at least provide them with relief. You've come to the right blog post if you're looking for the best stress relief gifts for employees to help them relieve stress. So, what now? These best stress relief gifts for employees can be given to employees on any occasion to show them how much they are appreciated. At the very least, you can assist them in relieving their stress, right? Make a DIY office stress relief kit for them using the ideas below!
Stress Relieving Gift Ideas: What Should Be Included?
- Tea pouches. Tea can help them unwind. Mint, ginger, and chamomile are all soothing blends that are ideal for including in your employee stress relief kit.
- Positive Sayings. Print and record positive/motivational quotes. When you're on top of your game, reading something as simple as "It always seems impossible until it's done." can be enough to shift your mindset out of a stressed state.
- Notebook. Writing down their concerns in sentences, single words, or sketches will allow you to get your stress out of their heads and help them put their concerns into perspective when they are seen in writing.
- Stress Balls. Squeezing a stress ball or rubbing a smooth stone will redirect and calm their nervous energy.
- Scents. Stress can be reduced by using a small candle or essential oils (in a diffuser or spray) in lavender, lemon, peppermint, or vanilla.
How to Make A DIY Stress Relief Kit For Employees
First and foremost, these stress reliever gifts for employees are ideal for businesses with a large workforce. These are bulk items that you can buy to create your own stress relief kit! You must select a bag in which to store the items. Here are some excellent options for you to think about.
Next, think about the best stress relief gifts for employees that you can put on those bags! These are bulk items, so you can give these stress-relieving products to everyone. You can fill it with fillers like shredded paper to make it more interesting! Aside from these stress reliever products, you can also include some snacks and candies! Make your loot bags unique! You can give these to your employees on any occasion or just on a regular day if you feel the need to show your appreciation. Here are some items you can include! 🎀
That's all there is to it! You can also include a Thank you card for your employees for devoting their time and effort to the company! These Appreciation Messages will brighten their day and make them feel important and appreciated! Here are some Employee Appreciation Messages that you can include with your Stress Relief Gifts! 🛍️
- "What you have accomplished through your achievements is outstanding. You are a valuable asset to the organization. We are extremely proud of you. Continue to set the standard for hard work and dedication."
- "It is a source of pride for a boss to have a team like you. I am who I am because of your unwavering support and hard work ethic. Thank you for being such an inspiring group."
- "Your commitment and professionalism are truly admirable, and your work ethic motivates us to do better. Thank you for being a valuable asset to our company."
- "Your dedication and devotion to this organization are outstanding. You add value to our organization. Let us reach new heights together and make the impossible possible."
- "The enthusiasm you bring to our workplace culture cannot be taught or developed. Thank you for enlivening the workplace."
Best Stress Relief Gifts for Employees: How To Assist Stressed Employees at Work
- Maintain a Healthy Work-Life Balance. A positive work-life balance is defined as the reduction of work-related stress to create a sustainable professional life while improving well-being and health. Some strategies for achieving a healthy work-life balance include requiring employees to adhere to traditional working hours, avoiding emails or calls after they have left the office, and allocating adequate time to complete tasks.
- Provide Excellent Benefits to Employees. This would be one of the best gifts to relieve stress! Taking care of an employee is one of the most effective ways to reduce workplace stress.Providing coverage that helps employees combat the negative effects of stress and reassures them that they will be covered if anything happens. A strong benefit safety net can help reduce active stress in the workplace while improving overall employee experience and satisfaction.
- Promote Open Communication. Top-down positions can cause a lot of workplace stress. Employees who do not feel comfortable communicating with upper-level management are more likely to have health problems and feel more pressure at work. You have the power as an employer to shape the employee experience and reduce stress caused by leadership issues.
- Provide Enough Paid Vacation. As an employer, try to encourage your employees to use their vacation time and ensure that they have enough time off to enjoy it.
- Consider Planning Team Outings. Happy hour at a nearby restaurant, a group volunteer project or even a traditional company picnic are all possibilities. This can help improve interpersonal relationships at work while also relieving stress as a group.
- Make use of flexible work schedules. While flexible schedules may not be suitable for all employees in all roles, it is something to think about. Give your employees options throughout the week to accommodate their needs and help reduce overall stress if their work is not time-sensitive or dependent on typical business hours.
- Provide Employee Appreciation. This can help reduce stress because recognition acts as positive reinforcement that they are doing a good job. This recognition does not have to be costly. A simple verbal thank you or thoughtful email from a manager to an employee can have a positive impact.
- Promote frequent breaks throughout the day. Offer on-site facilities, exercise classes, meditation spaces, or even nap pods to encourage your exempt employees to take breaks throughout the day.
- Make the workplace more inviting and enjoyable. Some ideas include installing a ping pong table, allowing employees to bring their pets to work, and even installing some video games. While these diversions may appear counterintuitive at first, when used correctly, they can transform the employee experience and foster innovative ideas.
- Recognize Mandatory Leave Requirements. A significant amount of workplace stress is associated with life events that necessitate time away from work, such as illness, pregnancy, childcare, and death. Maintain awareness of mandatory time off requirements and, as you develop and implement new policies to comply, communicate them thoroughly and timely to your team.
Related Read: ( FUN! Office Party Theme Ideas! )
In a world where many of today's jobs are becoming obsolete due to outsourcing, technological advancements, and shifting economic trends toward a more sustainable economy. Employees are subjected to increased stress, longer work hours, and the constant need to re-train. Recognizing and nurturing this within the workplace has the potential to reduce stress and create a less stressful and productive environment. These best stress relief gifts for employees would be greatly appreciated by them, indicating that you value them and their health! Having a positive relationship with your employees will result in a more productive workplace! 😃