High Mountain Oolong Tea -Oolong Loose Tea Loose Leaf Tea /100g /3.53oz.
TenRen High Mountain Oolong Tea Tin /Loose Tea /100g /3.53oz.
High Mountain Oolong Tea is planted on the mountains with higher elevations where fog and clouds surround the bills year round. Oolong Tea os considered the finest semifermented tea by connoisseurs worldwide. After brew-up, the tea encompasses closed and bright green leaves, clear tea soup, Sweet and fragrant taste.
- Premium High Mountain Oolong Tea 100g Tin.
- All-natural, Selected from the highest gardens tea.
- TenRen is the largest and best known tea manufacturer in the Far East.
- TenRen's TEA passed the ISO 22000 and HACCP verification, also is the only tea company that gets ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 9002 three kinds of verification in the tea industry.
- A wonderful Oolong that can be enjoyed any time of the day.
- The water used to steep this tea should be about 185-195°F or 85-90°C. Use about 2 teaspoons (3 grams) of tea leaves for about every 5 ounces (150 milliliters) of water. A steeping time of about 3-5 minutes is recommended with more or less time depending on the desired concentration. As a rough guide, the higher the temperature of the water or the greater the amount of leaves used, the shorter the steeping time should be. The tea leaves should uncurl for full flavor. For the ultimate enjoyment, a traditional Chinese Yixing teapot is recommended for loose oolong tea. The teapot should be half filled with leaves and initially steeped for 45 seconds to 1 minute with the steeping time increased by an additional 15 seconds for each successive steeping. The leaves may be steeped multiple times.