Rose Tea -Herbal Rose Loose Leaf Tea /Flower Loose Tea Tin /70g /2.47oz.
TenRen MIDORI Luscious Rose Tea Tin /Loose Leaf Flower Tea /70g /2.47oz.
TenRen MIDORI Luscious Rose Tea are made with fresh rose petals. When brewed, this tea has sweet and flowery scent, an orange hue, and a fresh and slightly fruity flavor that finishes with a flowery.
- Luscious Rose Tea 70g /2.47oz. Tin.
- 100% natural ,A refreshing and healthy hot drink.
- Great quality Rose Tea that is fresh, flavorful and full of soul.
- ISO 9002, ISO 22000 and HACCP verification.
- Enjoy the rare pleasure of a fine Rose Tea.
We recommend that you allow the rose tea to brew for three and to five minutes. This allows the flavour to fully develop. Then add honey or suger or enjoy it directly, whatever your preference.
Tea absorbs moisture and kitchen smells. To keep your rose tea fresh and avoid spoiling the flavor, keep loose rose tea or rose tea bags in a sealed jar or tin.
- Herbal tea, or, more properly, tisane, is any beverage made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water, and usually does not contain caffeine.
These drinks are distinguished from true teas (black, green, white, yellow, oolong, etc., which are prepared from the cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis), as well as from decaffeinated tea, in which the caffeine has been removed.
Like beverages made from true teas, herbal teas can be served hot or cold. Herbal teas have been used for nearly as long as written history extends. Documents have been recovered dating back to Ancient Egypt and Ancient China that discuss the enjoyment and uses of herbal teas. Among the Chinese, herbal teas are commonly known as liang cha.
- Herbal teas can be made with fresh or dried flowers, leaves, seeds or roots, generally by pouring boiling water over the plant parts and letting them steep for a few minutes. Seeds and roots can also be boiled on a stove. The herbal tea is then strained, sweetened if so desired, and served. Many companies produce herbal tea bags for such infusions.