English Back Tea -Whole Leaf Black Tea /Full Leaf Tea Tin /120g /4.2oz.
- Black tea, a completely fermented tea, is the world's most popular tea. When brewed, it produces a rich red color and strong flavor. It can be enjoyed either hot or cold and served with lemon, sugar, or cream. Black tea is the most common tea served in American restaurants as ice tea. Water at boiling temperature should be used for steeping. This product is also suggested for home preparation bubble tea (tapioca tea).
- A rich & satisfying robust black tea. The robust, malty character of this tea comes from pure Assam and Kenyan tea leaves grown in India.
- 100% natural ,A refreshing and healthy hot drink.
- A traditional tea with a rich taste and satisfying aroma
- TenRen's TEA passed the ISO 22000 and HACCP verification, also is the only tea company that gets ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 9002 three kinds of verification in the tea industry.
- Enjoy the rare pleasure of a fine English Black Tea.
- We recommend that you allow the black tea to brew for two to three minutes. This allows the flavour to fully develop. Then add milk or lemon or enjoy it black, whatever your preference.
- Tea absorbs moisture and kitchen smells. To keep your tea fresh and avoid spoiling the flavour, keep loose tea or tea bags in a sealed jar or tin.
- English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavour makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion, not just for breakfast. English Breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened¡Xthe choice is yours.